Annual Maintenance Contract (AMC) for CCTV Surveillance System
In today’s competitive era, quality is a prime factor. Quality output from any machine depends on machine's repeat performance. To get repeat performance; machine maintenance is a key factor. Maintenance of CCTV camera requires special skills. We have specialized CCTV Surveillance System maintenance team to take care of all variety of cameras. In order to help our customers in getting the best throughput from the CCTV camera, we have introduced the concept of Annualy Maintenance Contracts for the CCTV Surveillance System.
General Terms & Conditions
- Period of Contract: The contract is valid for annual from the date of signing of memorandum of
understanding (MOU) on AMC.
- Payment Term: For all AMC, payment will be made on advanced basis.
- Maintenance of Parts: Maintenance of the CCTV Surveillance System includes Camera Visibility Test,
DVR Recording Test, DVR Settings Verification, and Disk Error Check. Replacement of CCTV parts
and some consumable items are not covered under AMC. However we may provide
such components and the price will be chargeable at the time of signing of AMC.
- Quality of Spares: The equipment parts replaced must be new and equivalent in performance of existing parts.
- Additional Charges: The AMC cost includes the travelling cost for rendering service throughout the
annualy period for one or all locations & for one or all systems.
- Service Tax: The AMC cost excludes service tax charged by State or Central Govt. for rendering this
type of service.
- Working Hours: The maintenance work shall normally be done during working hours of the customer.
However, in case of emergency maintenance may have to be done beyond office hours and even on
holidays prior arrangement through proper communication should be worked out in all cases by the
- Final Authority: The final authority for payments will be Head of the Organization offering the AMC.